|Home||» Products||» PTFE Reducer & Reducing Flanges||» PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges|
PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Packed in cartons.
- ISO 9001: 2000 certified company
Our firm has attained the topmost position in the domain by providing a wide range of PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges. Designed with external or internal ridge, the offered flanges are fitted on the end of a pipe and steam cylinder. Demanded in agricultural sectors and industries, these flanges are mainly used for connecting pipes and tubes. In addition, the provided PTFE Lined Reducing Flanges are manufactured using high grade carbon steel and alloy steel.
- Withstand high pressure
- Smooth edge
- Dimensional accuracy
- Simple installation
- Sizes: 1/2 - 36"
- Pressure Classes: 150 lbs to 2,500 lbs
- Size: 1/2" to 48"
- Material: F316, F304, F316L, F304L, A105, F5, F11, F22, 15CrMo, 12CrMoV, Q235, 16Mn
- Printing: Carbon steel and alloy steel with yellow print, black print, oil or zinc
- Standards: ANSI B16.5/ANSI B 16.47
SANGHVI TECHNO PRODUCTS All Rights Reserved.